DevOps Engineer Supporting Infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Linux), DevOps (Build & Release Management) with strong background on web applications, middleware, and databases.
Jenkins, Github Actions, Azure CICD, Gitlab CICD
Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch(ELK Stack)
🚧 DEVOPS ENGINEER
07/2022 - Present
Making scalable AWS infrastructure with terraform.
- Working with microservices applications.
- Migrating old infrastructure to new microserviceses based infrastructure.
- Creating and managing infrastructure with Terraform and Managing servers with Ansible playbooks.
- Managing 4 aws accounts by connecting them to transit gateway and private subnets.
- Creating Docker images for services and deploying them on aws ecs.
- CICD pipelines with aws codebuild and codepipeline for frontendapplications.
- Monitoring servers and ecs with prometheus and grafana.
- Implemented ELK stack(Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) forlogging and also using cloudwatch.
- Connecting mongodb clusters with VPC peering to aws privatesubnets.
- Experienced aws services are ALB, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, ECS, ECR, Cloudwatch, EBS, EFS, VPC, Lambda. Deploying frontend application from s3 bucket to cloudfront.
06/2021 - 06/2022
DevOps Freelancer working closely with creating infrastructure.
- Implementation of CI/CD pipeline involving Github Actions, Jenkins, Ansible and Docker for
complete automation from commit to deployment.
- Mastery in Ansible for automation of configuration management and Terraform for
provisioning Infrastructure on cloud.
- Experienced in creating, configuring and maintaining Infrastructure on AWS Cloud services including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, SNS, CloudFront, CloudWatch and IAM.
MICROSOFT CERTIFIED: AZURE FUNDAMENTALS (2021 - 2024)
HashiCorp Infrastructure Automation Certification (06/23-06/25)